Social media is your number one tool in setting the tone for your brand and getting the word out to the masses that the HEARTGARD® (ivermectin) products you carry are top of the line. It’s a fun, easy way to share attractive content and knowledge plus get in conversation with your customers.
This social media kit will help you raise awareness, protect morepets from heartworm disease and help you drive more business to your clinic.
Ready to get started? Visit the Asset Library for sample text and images for a specific channel.View Assets >>
Not sure where to begin? Start with the simple guidelines detailed below.
How to get started
First, determine which channel best aligns with your customers based on their interests. You may even want to survey your customers to determine their most popular channels - be it Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or something else entirely.
Once you have selected your Social Channel(s), this kit will guide in making the social media world as simple and effective as possible.
The 3 easy steps listed below will provide you with successful, relevant content to help your practice spread the word about heartworm disease awareness and the need for 12 months of prevention.
Strategies for Success
Social media isn’t all just pretty pictures. Whether you’re sharing information about your employees or talking about a new product you carry, there should always be a strategic process behind your page. Here are a few social media best practices to help you deliver the most effective message for your practice:
- Share a variety of content: Relevant videos and images.
- Be a thought leader for your followers. Share your expert advice.
- Interact with followers: Answer questions/concerns, respond to positive and negative comments, be personable.
- Utilize user-generated content. Give photo credit.
- Engage with target audiences and use your social platforms to cultivate relationships, customer support and brand identity.