In 2019, clinics like yours helped us kick off our mission to get half a million more dogs on heartworm disease prevention by protecting over 60,000 new dogs in the Heartworm 2020 initiative. This year, we’re continuing the momentum by launching the Worm Wars – An initiative that aims to help each participating clinic protect 20 new dogs or 20 lapsed dogs with much-needed heartworm disease prevention by January 1, 2021.
To help clinics achieve this goal, the HEARTGARD® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) team has provided the tracking poster below and educational resources on HeartgardClinic.com to help you fight. Each participating clinic can enter the Worm Wars 2020 Contest here for a chance to win great prizes!
Resources to Help
Help start the conversation about protecting dogs from heartworm disease, hookworms and roundworms at HeartgardClinic.com
Your clinic could win
Each month from March through December, TWO lucky clinics will have a chance to win one of these great prizes:
- Furbo® Dog Camera 1080p full HD Camera & Night Vision
- Fitbit® Aria 2 Smart Scale & Charge® 3 Fitness Tracker Set
- Automatic Tennis Ball Launcher
- Hammertone Bronze Finish Cocktail Table Fire Pit
- Homedics® TotalClean® Air Purifier for Households with Pets
- iRobot® Roomba® 675 Robot Vacuum
How to Enter
- Every time a new or lapsed dog is protected from heartworm disease, place a New or Lapsed sticker in the shield. If you don’t have stickers, write “New” or “Lapsed” in the shield.
- When your poster is completely filled out, take a picture of the poster, complete the form field and upload it below.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged – Please upload your poster each time it is completed!
Submit your form
Great work! Thanks to you, 20 more dogs are protected from heartworm disease and intestinal parasites. Complete the form below and submit your photo for the chance to win!